* are required fields
Private Policy Adaption in Accordance with the European Regulation on Personal Data Protection
|Responsible Entity:||INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDETION, S.L.|
|Objective:||Handling of inquiries related to services and fulfilment of contractual and precontractual obligations.|
|Legitimation:||Consent of interested party.|
|Beneficiaries:||Other Spanish companies that belong to the cooperation partner network of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. Administrations and authorities to fulfil directly executable obligations of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDEDITION, S.L.|
|Rights:||Data access, rectification and cancellation as well as further rights, as defined in the additional information|
|Additional information:||Please refer to the additional information specifications for further details on data protection|
The INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDETION, S.L. in accordance with its obligation to protect the personal data of its clients and as their maximum protection guarantor, has revised all of its processes and in particular those that imply a utilisation of personal data and has adapted them to the new EU terms, the General Data Protection Regulation, and has provided for the corresponding safety measures as well as applied the results to optimize safety measures and has updated its data protection policy and, thus, this present legal notice.
The user and/or client guarantees that he shall provide correct, exact and updated data. He is responsible for direct or indirect damages and prejudices that may arise as a result of a non-compliance with his obligation. Should the data belong to a third party, the user and/or client guarantees that he has informed the corresponding third party about the provisions of this document and has obtained his consent to pass on his data to the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. for the indicated purposes.
This portal may contain blogs, forums and other applications or social network servers that cover the purpose to share information and content. Any information that is provided by the user may be shared with other users of this service over which the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDEDITION has no control whatsoever.
For technical safety reasons and for an anonymized and a pseudonymised system diagnosis, the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION may register the IP-address (internet access information of the terminal which enables identification and communication among terminal devices, systems and servers). This information may also be used for analytical purposes of web optimization.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable privacy protection regulation, the user and/or client of INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDEDITION, S.L. is advised as follows:
Responsible for collection are the companies that belong to the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. and, thus, the entity responsible for the data voluntarily provided by the user is
- INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDETION. S.L.
- NIF: B38798997
OBJECTIVE OF PRIVATE DATA COLLECTION
The private data that have been voluntarily provided either by completing forms on paper or by email or by email communication or telephone are entered in a collection registry and belong to the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. or the companies that belong to the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L.U, group and pursue the following objective:
- Processing and handling of information inquiries and/or consulting service, conclusion of precontracts or contracts that have been effected by the user and/or customer on this site or by telephone or email.
- Processing and monitoring of the services provided on the website, by telephone or by email, which are connected to consultation and service and require a redirection to professionals in the legal, health and insurance field.
- Transmission of information with regard to services and products of the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L.U, as well as its performance partners that may of interest to the user.
- Proposal of legal consulting for disadvantaged groups as part of business activities related to education, sensibilisation, information as well as development of programs and projects for special business concepts.
- Administration of website users and if applicable activation and administration of user registration in a separate area of the website.
- Designation of services that are included on the website and/or provision of requested information, either on the website or by email or telephone. Calls may be recorded to ensure service quality. Emails may generate a message to confirm reception and acknowledgement.
- Handling of a current contract or business relationship between the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. and the user and/or client.
- Processing and fulfilment of contractual or extra contractual obligations that have been undertaken by the INTERNAIONALE MÖBELSPEDEDITION, S.L..
- Editing of a special client database of the INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDETION, S.L. group and storage in the advertising system of INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDETION, S.L.
- Individual product and service or content promotion for users on the basis of the profile information as well as segmentation or CRM that have been collected in order to enhance and improve the services that are provided to the client at present.
- In those cases in which the client has expressly provided his consent, transmission of promotional and sales material (email, SMS, coupons) related to the sector of INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L., to business partners of INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, or thirds (always via INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDITION, S.L. as a result of cooperation agreements) through various channels and that are related to their business activities, products, services, offers, contests, special offers, as well as transmission of various documentation which may be of useful interest for the user and/or client and which are related to the transportation sector, leisure, travels, cards or payment methods, automatization, insurance, finance, gifts or technology.
At the same time, as regards each collection process for which he provides his personal data, the user is being informed about the essential or facultative nature of fulfilment and/or the consequences of non-compliance.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION FOR EMAIL COMMUNICATION
The data provided in news and/or promotion-oriented correspondence are being treated by the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. for consistency purposes in such informative correspondence about services, publications, events, compliments as well as social and professional events of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. or third parties of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION company network and of the business sector, the consulting and insurance field in as far as they may be of interest for the user and/or client as well as for follow-up and optimization reasons regarding marketing campaigns that are implemented the help of these technologies.
At any time, the consent to the transmission of such communications may be revoked in each communication received with the help of a mechanism that has been installed for this purpose.
The criteria for storage of collected data is based on consent to the contrary given by yo In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, correction, limited collection, opposition and transmission by email to mudanzas@mobiIIrans.com including a copy of your identity card or similar ID verification.
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRDS
Should the personal data provided belong to different person other than the user or the owner of the data and should he act as representative for that person, the representative guarantees that he has informed the owner about providing data as part of the these private policy guidelines and that he has obtained authorization to forward his data to the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION for the indicated purposes. At the same time, he guarantees that the data provided are correct and updated and that he shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages and prejudices that may arise as a result of a non-fulfilment of this obligation.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided shall be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and, in addition, until the interested party shall request its cancellation and for the time period in which they are not to be cancelled due to their indispensability to fulfil legal obligations or to address preparations, executions and defence of claims and in the event that retention is required to allow for compensation, discount or promotional benefits for the client.
Should the user exercise his right of cancellation or elimination after he has given his consent to collection, they shall be retained for disposal by legal authorities during the designated legal period in order to address responsibilities that may arise from its utilization.
LEGIMITATION FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
INTERNATIONALE MOBELSPEDETION, S.L. is legitimated to use the personal data on the following basis and for the following purpose:
- The user and/or client has expressly given his consent to the use of his data for the purposes as indicted in section 2 of the present policy guidelines that require collection of personal data and/or clients that disclose ethnic and race origins, political orientation, religious and philosophical conviction, union membership, genetic and biometric data that identify a natural person in a unique way as well as information about health related data, offences or relevant information about personal circumstances or sexual orientation.
- The user and/or client has provided his personal data as part of the contractual or precontractual relationship for the processing of his request and/or for legal assistance, health or insurance issues.
- The user and/or client has given his consent to the transmission of sales material related to products and/or services of the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L.U that may be of interest to the user and/or client as well as to the installation of tracing systems that provide information about browser preferences with the help of cookie placement and/or are relevant for the transmission of information that he requested by contact forms.
There are legal obligations with regard to the collection of personal data that are to be fulfilled in compliance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the collection of personal data of the user and client by the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. rests on sections a), b) und c) of article 6, clause 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, of April 27th.
The personal data of the user and/or client of the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. may be forwarded to the following recipient groups:
- Agencies that maintain cooperation agreements with companies of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDIDITION group to ensure execution and correct fulfilment of the contract.
- Insurance companies with which the companies of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. group have cooperation agreements to ensure execution and correct fulfilment of the contract.
- Companies of the INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L.U, group.
- Suppliers of information technology services, including „cloud“ computer solutions.
- Administrations and public authorities as regards the obligation fulfilment that may be requested of the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION and/or the fulfilment of corresponding legal obligations.
At present, the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. does not transfer data on an international basis.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The user and/or client may exercise his rights of access, correction or elimination, limited collection, opposition, option with the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. and, in addition, may oppose individually automatized decisions. At the same time, he may revoke his consent if it has been given for a certain purpose and may change his preferences at any time.
The user and/or client may exercise his rights indicated in the section above and may always revoke his consent by email indicating the right he wishes to exercise, by addressing it to INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L., email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by signed letter to INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L., Cm. San Clemente 18, 38390 Santa Ursula, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. He must include a copy of the identity card, the Spanish Tax ID N.I.E. or passport, and, if possible, documents to found his request.
The user and/or client may address any complaint related to the protection of personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es, the Government Authority in Spain.
The present policy has been updated in accordance with the legal requirements of the European Community about the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the General Regulations of the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD).
At the same time it is being advised that the present policy may be changed due to changes of the applicable legal requirements, jurisdiction and regulatory changes, as well as changes of the business activities and strategies of the company INTERNATIONALE MÖBELSPEDITION, S.L. and its business partners. The publication and the access of the user refer to the same site as it can be assumed that the relationship with regard to site access existed before the changes have come into effect and were subject to the regulations that were applicable to the company at that time.