F.A.Q. – Shipping – Import & Export
The Canaries belong to the territory of the European Union, however, with regard to customs law, the Canary Islands are considered as a third country.
These documents may be issued by the seller or by our forwarding agency.
- EORI number by the seller
- merchandise tariff number / customs tariff number / customs tariff number of the different invoice line items with individual weights
- consignment identification number and total weight
- commercial invoice made out to the Canarian address
Important!!! The EAD must be issued prior to shipment to our warehouse or prior to pick-up by our forwarding agent
The EORI number (Economic Operators Registration and Identification number) is used for the registration and identification of economic operators in the European Union. If your company does not have an EORI number yet, you should apply for one, in particular. before the first presentation of a customs declaration or an entry or exit summary declaration.
EORI NUMBER application + form: https://www.gov.uk/eori
- customs power of attorney
- copy of passport or identity card copy
- copy of the NIE number or, in the case of business people, a copy of the EORI number of the consignees
No. A complete list would be too extensive. Should you have any questions, please contact us by phone 033 013 358 51 (United Kingdom) or 922 302379 (Tenerife) or by email.
For businesses, the EORI number, commercial invoice, consignment number and weight must be provided. The tax incurred on your import goods depends on their value and the commodity code. These details are then used to determine the correct customs duty rate.. We shall be glad to provide more detailed information on request: please contact us by phone 0044 3301335851 (United Kingdom) or 922 302379 (Tenerife) or by email.